Sunday, March 30, 2008

My First Time!!

Hello, everybody!! I finally decided that I would try blogging. I love reading them and Jill said that I was a
Blog Stalker because I only read them and didn't actually blog. So, Ha,Ha, Jill!!

I'm afraid it might take me a while to find out how to actually use everything. Meg explained it all in about
2 minutes and I remember - ah- nothing about what she said. She is also going to show me how to post
pictures but I'm really afraid of that.

So I hope you will be patient with me and I will try my very best!

4 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

Don't worry mom, I can write it all down....

So glad you are blogging!

Jill Johnson said...

As our sister Keli said, "Glad we could all be here for your first time Mom!" I am so excited!! Maybe you could post pics of Kelli and Troy's kids since they won't get a blog. Love you

Keli said...

Jill, I think I said "I'm glad my first time was with you".

Mom, I can't believe it! Hell has frozen over. Doesn't it feel so good to be all techno now? You go girl!

Kelli said...

Ok, Ok, fine someone needs to set one up for me. But I can't guarantee it will get updated very often!!!