Friday, May 9, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I just wanted to tell all you Mothers "Happy Mothers Day" I know some great mothers. And I had a really wonderful mother myself. I really miss her every Mothers Day. She taught me all the things I taught my own children. She was a really great example of motherhood to me. And I also remember my Grandma Olie. She was the greatest!! She was such a lady. She taught us all about wearing nylons, gloves, hats, heels, dresses, etc. whenever we went "to town" meaning into Salt Lake. We would always eat at the ZCMI tea room and I would always get Fish n Chips.
I really have had some great examples of mothers, including my own daughters (that includes you Kelli). You have all taught me so much, especially about love. I really don't think you understand the real concept of love until you have your own children. Thanks to all of you for being who you are!!! I love you.

4 comments:

Nunn said...

And of course we all miss Nunn Bee, too. But thankfully you taught us all the good things she taught you. We love you too!

Nunn said...

Oh, that was Keli. I'm on mom's account. Otherwise that would have sounded weird.

Kelli said...

Thanks for being such a great mom to me too. I have learned so much from you in the short 13 years.

Jill Johnson said...

Wow we really come from a good long line of Mothers!!