Saturday, April 12, 2008

My week in Review

Yesterday was a funny day. We lost Quickbooks on my computer at work. Now quickbooks has our whole company's life on it and we were a little comcerned about that. But Kelli is THE woman!! She went up and between her Dad and Troy and the help on the internet, she found Quickbooks!! Yeh!! We knew Ray had back-up but we were still worried. Anyway, everything turned out great, thanks to Kelli.

Okay, today is Saturday and it's Danny's "mow the lawn and wash the truck" day.

Here he is. He gets on that lawnmower and he thinks he's on his motorcycle! But that's okay. It satisfies his "need for speed". And he washes his 2 trucks every Saturday. Now that's okay but one of them always stays in the shop during the week and never gets dirty. But, oh, well, it keeps him out of my hair on Saturday's!!

4 comments:

Keli said...

That is the best shot of Dad! So typical! I'm glad you finally updated. Yay for you. And pictures, too. You're quite the woman.

I miss you!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

wow! he really is a noorda! lol! love ya!

Kelli said...

I agree, Kelli is the woman. Just kidding!!

And if he wants more grass to practice on, he is welcome to speed on over here.

Meg & Josh said...

He looks like such a old man on that thing. It cracks me up every time I see him!