Thursday, April 24, 2008

Broken Computer




Our computer broke. I think it was Meg (just kidding). It was probably me. Anyway,
Tyler came over Saturday and took it home and had it back on Sunday. But I had to
wait for Meg to set it up again because I am totally computer retarded. So finally.
We went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point on Monday. We went with our
FHE Group. Surprised?! Actually it was only Lowell & LuVera and Robert & Noma
and us. But this is 2 Mondays in a row, so we figured we'd just call it our FHE Group.
I took some pictures, not very good ones. but here they are.
I guess I need to figure out how to do the pictures better. The first one is sideways
and I wanted the others underneath. Oh well. Meg, Help!!!!

4 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

Apparently I am the one who is computer retarded!

Cute pictures!

Kelli said...

Isn't it so beautiful down there. I love going to see the beautiful landscaping and flowers.

Jill Johnson said...

I love that the post previous has snow and now you post tulips!! Isn't that how it goes in Utah? Good for you for having a FHE group. You all need that!

Keli said...

Hey, I'll take whatever pictures I can get from you. I think these are the first pictures I've seen you take, develop (or whatever it is now), and use since the ones we have from our childhood!

These seem to be about the same quality, however.

We just need a picture of Stevie and Fred in there, and maybe one of dad in his ski belt.