Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring in Utah??



Yesterday we woke up to SNOW!! It's 55 today and sunny but

Sat. & Sun. it's supposed to be 49 for the high and guess what? You guessed it - SNOW!!!

AGAIN!!! I don't like the heat but I could sure go for some warmer weather anytime soon.
But I guess this is what you call Spring in Utah!
On a lighter and better note - Troy bid a great big huge park in Riverton yesterday and
was the low bidder. We are very proud of him. But he is getting a little cocky! He said
he was unbeaten on bidding these big parks. What are we going to do with him???

4 comments:

Keli said...

Sorry 'bout the snow. Too bad. It's funny, ever since we moved, the weather is a "hot" topic. I think we talk more about the weather than anything else! I guess it's just interesting to see what other parts of the country are like.

Troy, cocky? I can't imagine! He's always so humble! He must be losing his perfection.

Kelli said...

Troy did't even call and tell me he got the job. I found out from Nunn and had to call him. I think he is pretty proud though!

Meg & Josh said...

Even with this so-called cockiness present, he is still the favorite! Just kiddin' mom, we all know it's me. Ha Ha Ha

Jill Johnson said...

No Meg, It is Troy! I am so sorry about the snow. Gracie loves the picture of Poppa. She points and says Poppa?